Thursday, July 13, 2006

What have I been up to? Wouldn't YOU like to know.

No really...

Mix, Mingle and Meet Someone Single!
Don't miss the Singles Wine Dinner event this Wednesday, July 12 at Sierra Gold (I-215 & South Jones). See you soon!

Click here to RSVP....
http://www.cuisineclub.com/singles-wine-dine.bv

My picture's on the web, my picture's on the web. Imagine that chant to the Tom Greene Show theme song. Seriously, had my first Singles Wine & Dine Event last night and it was fabulously fun. Props to Larry, Lee and Eric for showing up and showing some support. Even though Lee is bound and determined to blame ME for sitting him next to a "fat chick". Superficial, are we?
Nespa?


Work is stressful, I think I've aged five years in three weeks... but maybe that has something to do with me partying down at the Mt. Charleston Hotel Event that sent me packing back to my boyfriend at noon on Saturday with a hang over and bile breath. Much more dramatic than the former weekend event at the Flamingo Pool. Which left me sober but soaking wet after doing a swan dive into the pool to cool down.



Gym has taken a back seat to being the supportive girlfriend the past few weeks. I think I'm in a funk due to the lack of endorphins. Must get back on that horse. A.S.A.P.

Planning on having house warming next month, standing in true gal pal's wedding in October and trip to China in November (God willing).

Have four minutes to kill? Check out This Funny Shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home