Friday, July 14, 2006

Chiquita Kakita


Okay - to my long lost friend (which is totally my fault for not being around), Jen, whom I haven't seen in weeks (since our trip to North Carolina) thank you THANK YOU for dinner last night. And three (and a half) glasses of well needed wine and good company.

Where's the link to the Nordic Walking Sticks? I'm totally down for the promotion of friends.

Tonight is Happy Hour at Sapporo that I will probably not make. Just wanting to chill out at home and get some actual sleep. Which has been missed for several reasons this week, including but not limited to my own relationship drama. Yuck!

Tomorrow morning is running 7 miles at 5am at Desert Breeze Park then picking up Sampson and Maximus at 8am in Seven Hills for some 8 week old Golden Retriever puppy sitting this weekend. Thanks - Tonya!


Saturday night is Kobe Beef Whine & Dine party at Allan & Ingrid's. Second annual and I just can't wait. Will be the first time in eleven months to see said exboyfriend. Nervous? You betcha.

Anyhoo, Sunday is the whole God thing with Church and then maybe brunch with Nic. I promiss to be more faithful to the blog in the months to come.

To all my pals that are sending the emails of missing me, I promiss PROMISS to be back to my former self and be around more in the very very soon future.

Love ya, M

1 Comments:

Blogger Beakerz said...

Just noticed you're back.

Happy 4th and any other holiday I mighta missed

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home