Monday, July 17, 2006

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."

Since when did we have to start making decisions on our relationships based on the future they will or will not behold and stop making decisions on personal feelings and the moment we live in? I think that time is undefinable when it happens but we definately know once we've gotten there.

Monday Monday, dah dah dah dah dah dah.... so good to me... dah dah dah dah dah dah.

What's on the agenda this week?

Monday night is Belly Dancing Class. Yes - Mysty I will be attending. Promiss.
Tuesday night is B.U.S.E. with George Wallace as the Guest Speaker.
Wednesday night TBD.
Thursday night is a ride along with Metro.
Friday night is Flamingo Pool event where I will be serving.
Saturday night is TBD.
Sunday is Church and hopefully some sleep.

My not working out, think I'm going to gain a couple of pounds funk is coming to a screeching halt. Done. I'm over it. We all have these phases I suppose but the gym is going back to being my number one priorty. I need to find some new classes, renew interest.

Saturday evening's party was definately eventful to say the least. For those of you who were not there, you will never know. What I am needing is something like this, without traveling to Macedonia. I'm all about rejuvenation.


Sunday morning was heading to church with a raging hang over, sitting next to Mysty with Saurkraut Breath. LOL.

Thanks, Heather & Greg, for the puppy play time on Sunday to give me a rest. Puppies are adorable, but my day dreaming of adopting has had a hard kick in the ass with reality and the reality is - I have neither the time or the energy to have a puppy right now. Which makes me even MORE appreciative of Princess.


And so the day begins.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm tired just thinking about your weekend! We all love and support you. Don't forget that!

8:51 AM  
Blogger Beakerz said...

I see you survived seeing said 'ex-bf' as well as puppy sitting.

=)

9:56 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Good to hear from you, again... stranger.

Define survive.
;)

3:18 PM  
Blogger Beakerz said...

yea. no joke. I think you'll have to define that one babe.

Come visit me sometime:

needtsza.blogspot.com

We miss ya

Good to have ya back blogging.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home