Monday, July 17, 2006

Ridiculous Email of the Day

Not to put you on blast guys - but don't worry. The names have been changed to protect the innocent.

For those of you who don't know ... read the information below from the bottom up.

Color Codes:
My text response is Orange
Bride to Be is GREEN
Groom is Purple
Groomsman is Blue

*******************************************************************
I can't see the pictures... frankly, nor do I want to. A kilt. That is insane and ridiculous. Please relate to your adorable fiancé if he would like to move the wedding and have it IN Scotland it would be appropriate. If and only if that were the case.

Anything else, no dice. Frankly, for him to be your betrothed and to even request it is absurd. I am concerned he may be drinking during the day as I see that as the only other option he could think this wacky theory has any potential of fruition.

Need I email over a phone number for AA?

Please advise.

Your friend, Michelle


Beautiful Bride to Be wrote to her Groom:

I know other people are being very balsy, pushy, and selfish by trying to have things there way and be the center of attention, but no, I will not accomodate. I hate kilts.

By the way, I also find bagpipes grating, so if that is his next request, you know the answer.
Love you!!


-----Original Message-----
From: GroomSent: Monday, July 17, 2006 3:28 PM
To: Beautiful Bride to Be
Subject: Alec in a kilt!!

Beautiful Bride to Be,

Alec, my crazy friend from Scotland, would like to wear his kilt and formal outfit as one of the groomsmen. Personally, I think it is really cool and even though he will look a little different, it adds some flair.
See the pictures to see if you are okay with it. I know you like having a uniform, but I do think it brings some European-ness to the proceedings.
Breath deeply and consider it!


Thanks,
Groom

From: Crazy Groomsman
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 2:59 PM
To: Groom
Subject: Re: Tux Info

I have the full formal outfit. The jacket is cut above the kilt line - it wouldn't look right with a typical tux jacket hanging down over the front of the kilt. The style is the same as the one in the pic I attached though the tartan is green/blue as in the gif file.

Groom wrote:

I would LOVE to have you wear the kilt. Do you use the tux that everyone else is wearing, or do you bring your own?
Cheers,
Groom


From: Crazy Groomsman
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 1:17 PM
To: GroomSubject: Re: Tux Info

Kilt? You better let me wear it - it's been too long since it last made an appearance!

Groom wrote:

Hello all,
Here is the information on the tux:
Location Mens Wearhouse
Style JNY-1831 Shirt 5750
Vest Royale Collection, 8826 in black
Tie Solid, Euro Style
Shoes Mozart 4846
We will have a group number after this upcoming weekend. The whole thing is $60 there is a special for people who attend the bridal show this weekend, which we will do. Once you have the group number you can get the tux. Normally, you just need to go 1 month before the wedding but you can go earlier. I believe that it will be set up so you can either pick up the tux at your local Mens Wearhouse or here in Vegas.

Groom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home