Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Anorexic Frogs

Okay - so far this week my schedule has been shot to complete hell. Monday I got to work at 6:45 a.m., no lunch and left the office at 7:15 p.m. No belly dancing class for me... Sorry Mysty. I am bordering on stalker since I called once and sent three text messages explaining myself. Here I go, talk you into taking a class with me that I have yet to attend.


Tuesday I was at the office by 6:30 a.m. and got into my car to head home at 8:45 p.m. I was able to sneak out for a quick lunch with Tonya at the quaint City Grill to enjoy a Mediterranean salad and "tomato basil" soup that was Spaghetti-O broth, but still delightful. I did run into Suzanne who is just adorable and heading to Mexico tomorrow with her boyfriend for a long weekend. Adios, Suzanne!

No B.U.S.E. or George Wallace for me, which frankly I am quite upset about. Bummed. That is just how the cookie crumbles sometimes. Mmm. A cookie sounds really good right now.


I have two pet frogs that have become anorexic and being the animal lover that I am... frankly I am beside myself with fret over my frogs. Do they need a bigger tank? Better rocks? What.



Had a lovely lunch at the coffee pub today. Fingers crossed for my ride along tomorrow, may have to reschedule and if that's the case I will be heading to Sierra Gold to meet up with Dean and get the 411 on the 911 with our next event. Perhaps grab a beer with Heather. Natch.

I am in no way trying to have a pity party. But I could use one of these from Red Rock Station Spa. I think I deserve a treat. A "To: Michelle, Great job at getting through this tough week. From, Michelle" treats. For anyone who knows me, the Champagne & Caviar Pedicure is right up my alley. That's just how I roll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home