Friday, July 21, 2006

Bad Boys Bad Boys... Whatcha gonna do...

Check Out Blinkyou.com for thousands of custom glitters and layouts






For the girl (i.e. ME) that was raised watching C.O.P.S. my ride along last night with Metro (Thanks - Officer Saunders) was a blast.


We actually had the TV show C.O.P.S. on our beat **Yes - I just used the term BEAT. No - I'm not trying to sound like Cagney & Lacey** with Officer Chris whom we went on a couple of calls with and everything. I had always hoped to be on C.O.P.S. someday, one way OR the other. So if anyone sees the Las Vegas episode arresting someone with some brunette smiling like she's on the Price is Right in the front of the Police car, I WILL be giving autographs.

What did I see last night?

Domestic Violence - with a trip to Juvy
Domestic Disturbance
Shooting over a Mongoose Bike from Wal-Mart and some Methamphetamines



Ahhhh.. Paradise. It was incredibly eye opening and educational and I loved every minute of it.

Potential career move? Maybe. Maybe. Would they take me? Ha Ha. Not sure.

So today my priorities are

1) Latin Chamber of Commerce Luncheon
2) Manicure/Pedicure
3) Sleep

I am slated to pour tonight at Rock N Roll Wine but I would rather take a bubble bath, drink a glass of wine and read a book in bed. Tomorrrow morning is business meeting at 11:00 a.m. in Anthem then Mimosas and brunch.

Saturday night is still up in the air. I think I might be heading to Laughlin.



4 Comments:

Blogger Beakerz said...

ok. totally confused. You're a cop now?

What the hell is going on out there? Email me

12:29 PM  
Blogger Beakerz said...

OH! a ride along. missed that.
sweet! why a ride along? just for kicks?

12:30 PM  
Blogger honeykbee said...

OFFICER SAUNDERS?!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Yes - The officer is a buddy of mine from School. He's awesome and such a great police officer. Kudos.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home