Monday, July 24, 2006

I'm in love...

with a kitten. NOT a stripper. But I know everyone thinks of that song with those three words. Lame.


Check Out Blinkyou.com for thousands of custom glitters and layouts



My weekend was pretty good. Friday night I ended up heading to the Flamingo for the Wine Tasting and had on a fabulously sexy black dress from BEBE (Thanks -H!) and was at my own cabana with Rodney Strong Vineyards and had a blast. Favorite line of the night "I ain't no Fred Flinstone, but I can make your bedrock".

Saturday morning was my meeting in Anthem which was great. I kind of put it all out there as far as my work philosophy and we'll see how they like it. I don't necessarily know if I want this opportunity, but I want them to want me for it regardless. Isn't it funny how those things work?
Tonya made us lunch at the house and we celebrated with Champagne and played with her puppies who have grown exponentially since just last week.

THEN I headed out to Laughlin for an impersonators show and it was actually totally fun. Previously a Laughlin virgin (which I've heard are few and far between) it was pretty cool. Thanks, Julie & Erin! For the hook up on the tickets ladies.

Sunday was Natalie's birthday party at Desert Breeze Pool and then just lounging around eating nibbles and watching bad Val Kilmer movies. (Okay enjoyable and not horrible but still bad). Val Kilmer plays a great gay man. Who knew?

Oh. AND going to Petsmart to pick up some cat grass (which btw- is really just wheat grass that has a kitten label that justifies it costing more than it would if it was at the grocery store) because Princess has been a little sick **or depressed** AND I saw the kah-uuuuuu-test baby kitten in the glass enclosure for Heaven Can Wait Sanctuaries.

For those of you who know me (and if you don't, why on earth are you reading this?) I am around a lot of animals from my volunteer work and what not but every once in awhile I will just fall instantly in love with something or another and yesterday I did. Four months old, spayed already, gray fur with white frosty tips. Uncertain if it's because she reminded me of Gracie (sniffle) or what. But I just adore her and am trying to be as rational as possible in making the decision of -to be or not be- another kitty in the house. Princess will either love her or hate her. Flip of the coin, really. THIS story is "to be continued..."

Something about Sunday nights, I never seem to get enough sleep. Worried about the week to come? Dreading heading to work? Not sure. All I know is I am damn TIRED. Not too tired to belly dance, though. Not too tired at all. (See you tonight - M!)

I can't find my KC planner for the life of me, so I think I'll just leave my plans for the week up for suprise. Suprising myself even on where the hell I'm suppossed to be. I like living on the edge.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for making it to Natalie's B-Day bash! She loved the bog-o-goodies! Everyone needs a little drama at the local public pool, right? Love you!

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home