Thursday, April 26, 2007

your a tootsie pop! Why? your shy on the outside, but your true friends know how great you are underneath. you usually like things quiet, but you do know how to have a good time! stay sweet, tootise pop, inside and out!


Happy Thursday. Crazy week... substitute instructed for personal training class at the NY NY Monday night. What a BLAST! Reminds me of the good ole' days in Austin when I taught kickboxing at the Martial Arts studio. Maybe I'll get back into training. Maybe maybe.

Nic is back from Nawlins. It's crazy how much you miss your pals when they are gone.

Heard a great new phrase the other day - GFF Syndrome. If you suffer from GFF syndrome, you are unable to Give a Flying Fuk about anything. Classy.

I keep on truckin' in my studies... I've all but lost touch with most of my pals just due to weight training every day except Thursdays and that's when I have school. I'll be complete with my degree this time next year. I have to just keep looking forward.

I am going to the SHRM conference this year in June, volunteering to work the event as an Ambassador then I can piggy back into the seminars at no cost. Saving me about $2,500. Very excited. (I know that's geeky but I can't help it).

I think there may be a honeybee flying into town next month.

My dude's birthday is near and I have grandiose plans. He has some family in town this week so I'll be hanging with them.

Supposed to serve at the Tank event last friday, but was delayed due to weather and is now this Friday. A little bit of a scheduling conflict so I guess I will have to choose. Questions Questions.

Still in touch with good friend from Austin, Zach, who is now in Seattle. I'm trying to coax all of my distant friends for one last visit as I have a sneaking suspicion that this time next year I'll have moved on...

2 Comments:

Blogger honeykbee said...

GFF reminds me of CRS --Cant Remember Shit!

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home