Friday, October 13, 2006

Blue October

My birthday was fabulous. Thanks for all of the love, the cards, the gifts, the martinis.

Shout out to Heather for the party at Sapporo and to all my pals for showing. Even those I haven't seen in awhile (Gibs - xxoo).

Wednesday I headed to a swank party at Turnberry Place to have some wine, meet some cool people and obtain my very first Tiffany anything which were some gorgeous sterling silver gumball earrings. Love it.

Tonight I am serving wine for the Mix 94.1 Underground Lounge private show at Foundation Room with Blue October then heading to the concert at House of Blues after. All comped. I'm such a pimp this week. Nice. ;)

Work is insane, as usual. But I'm getting over it. Statistics is almost over. China is four weeks away.

I need to buy some new luggage, new sneaks for walking and I think I want the ipod shuffle for the 14 hour flight. That and some xaanax.

3 Comments:

Blogger Beakerz said...

Happy Belated.

and love the xanax too =)

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything I do is so you will rescue me at 6 am in the middle of the street when I run out of gasoline!!! You're the best!!!

8:42 PM  
Blogger honeykbee said...

14 hour flight!? Wow. Might wanna consider going for the full-fledged ipod. I lurve my mini (and my xanax... ;)

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home