Thursday, August 31, 2006

I have decided that I need a swimming pool. No longer a want, but a need. Since the occupation I've chosen at age five of Mermaid seems to not be panning out as planned... I have realized that swimming every day is a need. That and lots of lotion. Chlorine is brutal.

I have worked out every single day (except yesterday) for nine days straight. Back at the gym today for another run of a week straight. What am I preparing for? Life, baby. Life.

Well, I'll be in China in November and potentially in bikini bottoms at a topless resort in Mexico in the next month or so. Although part of the posse is now too famous with a radio show to fly out for a Fri-Sun escapade. But I think that the radio show is way cooler (Kudos - M!).

Audit by our regulatory commission went well to the best of my knowledge.

As asked by one of my favorite Marylanders: What's on tap?

Sleep, and make it a double. Tonight is dinner with Heather, Renee and Meggan all of which I've barely seen in the past months.

Partially due to my busy schedule. Partially due to their busy schedule. I'd rather crawl into bed with Princess & Oreo (new name I'm testing for kitten number two) and go promptly to sleep but sometimes relationships take sacrifice. Although I will not be partaking in any alcohol since I will probably crash my car if I do.

Right now I am sitting on hold with Pacificare Insurance Company... I was on hold for eleven minutes and then told I was in the HMO Department, not the POS Department. Adios Mio!

I'm only calling for my id number which used to be my social security number. I've decided that automated attendants are evil. EVIL I tell you. It is taunting me by continuing asking for the sole number for which I do not know.

Plans for weekend? Let's do a play by play.

Friday - 6:00 a.m . Pilates class with Billie. Process payroll then head to breakfast with Jenn to follow up with picking up over a hundred dollars of dry cleaning and getting a pedicure / manicure in Las Vegas' own mini 'nam who does the best pedi's in town for dirt cheap.

Saturday is a 8:00 a.m. Spin class at Agassi then 10:00 a.m. Yoga at Rainbow all with Nic hopefully taking a ride in her new whip.

Sunday is 8:00 a.m. Spin and 10:30 a.m. Church. Maybe some brunch with the Scalia's after.

Monday is 10:00 a.m. Spin and other than that, I haven't planned anyone.

Love it.

Ooh... I'm finally on the phone with one of the reps. Hallelujiah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home