Monday, August 21, 2006

"The Noah rule: Predicting rain doesn't count; building arks does."– Warren Buffett

Question of the Day - Who the hell is Warren Buffet?



Here's a pic of baby kitty who I think I've named Lola. I am questioning whether or not to keep her yet... having a cat for nine years and suddenly getting a kitten left me suprised as you will be that I suddenly have allergies. Weird. I do know that I'll have to finalize my decision by this weekend, if I am unable to keep her I want her to still be small and baby kitty-ish so she'll get adopted sooner. She is a holy terror which is just what I was looking for.





Friday night at The Orleans Pete Rose nudged his son as the two of them checked out my rack, then we headed (we as in myself & my dude not as in "we" being my rack and Pete Rose) to Taladega Nights. It was quite funny. I was impressed, as usual with Will Ferrell.

Saturday got a massage and tried to nap while Lola was needing my scalp. Just laid around no work out and got tons of rest.

Sunday met Nicole at Spin at 8am then headed to Church. Nicole & Juan came over to meet Lola and we watched golf, hung out, etc. Then I ended up at Spencer & Zoe's birthday party for the rest of the evening. Being the absolute only female there that wasn't pregant or had at least one child I left feeling quite desperate for some adult conversation but it was pretty fun none the less. And NO it did not give me baby fever either, so shush.

This week I start back in class, have a bunch of networking and get to find out how my position will be expanded tomorrow. Yeay! Just what I've been hoping for, more responsibility. Super.



Will be planning Mexico in the next week or two. Fingers crossed no hurricane in sight for that weekend. Tonight am heading to Yoga to meet up with Renee (hopefully) since I haven't spoken to her in weeks. Then will hit the weights and head home.

Other than that, I'll just keep on keepin' on.

2 Comments:

Blogger honeykbee said...

What happened to "eve"?

12:58 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I'm still deciding... now I'm leaning towards "Bella'. Any thoughts?

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home