Tuesday, August 08, 2006

"I have an irrepressible desire to live till I can be assured that the world is a little better for my having lived in it."– Abraham Lincoln

I am sore, in a good way today. Thanks - Erin for being a great work out buddy.

Week in Review:

Tuesday was lunch with Steve from Vector Media to help the PR campaign for the school.

Wednesday was lunch with Jennifer M. also PR and personal. She is going on the same China trip as I am so I'm very excited to have yet another gal pal along for the ride. Wednesday night was a brief visit to Sedona for M1 and taking care of some bisnis.

Thursday we held one of the most successful blood drives ever... I'm so proud of my students, with over thirty of them testing to give blood United Blood Services obtained over 15 useable pints. :) Mine being one of them.

Friday night was low key, just some cappriotti's for dinner and movies. Still tired from blood drive and convinced the pint they took was from my brain. ;)

Saturday afternoon was a lovely swim at the Kakita household, with the cutest baby in the whole world Kaija. Found out there are several weekends to come where I will be dog sitting over two hundred pounds of Kakita Akitas. Can't wait. :)

Saturday AL was in town. My long lost friend from Austin, TX whom I've known for 8 years. Crazy. Now he lives in Manhattan and I need to take advantage of that and actually visit the city one of these days. Thinking back to all of the swing dancing lessons, bar hopping nights, trips to Dallas, trips to Ruidoso to snowboard. Those were the days. Speaking of - it was really great to see pics of Drew in Iceland and hear about KellyKelly who's back in Texas. It was nice catching up, Mr. Trevino. Why don't you grab your girl and come to Vegas to visit? Mi Casa es Su Casa. Yes - the girl from Buffalo. And she IS your girl, stop denying it. Turkey.

Sunday was lunch with Tonya and then errands for the afternoon. I did take a break later in the afternoon and head out to the Lake for some sun. A great spectacle of two German women and one German man acting a fool on the beach including but not limited to some kind of mimic'd sex act with an umbrella and the two women and the chicks doing topless calistenics. Hilarious.

Monday car was in the shop - thanks, Lee for taking the time out of your Saturday night to help me out. Over $500 later my car is running great. Yippee. Shout out to Tonya who unfailingly picked me up from and took my back to my car dealership. Thank you. Thank you for totally being there.

The week ahead is busy, I have a networking gig tonight and then yet another tomorrow.

Honeykbee - good to start hearing from ya again. Hope the new job is all you've ever wanted and more. It's deserved.

As soon as blogger gets their head out of their *oops* .. I mean, once blogger gets fixed with pics, I have tons to download. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home