Friday, August 11, 2006

Happy Anniversary....

Today is my one year anniversary... just one of those happy to be alive days. Oh - Anniversary of what? Yeah, that.

Moment of silence to reflect. Okay. Done. BTW- Not actual picture of Bravada.

*************************************************

No kitten quite yet. The one I wanted was gone when I got there. I guess it wasn't meant to be. My heart was a little broken only 'cuz I fall in love with just about every kitty I see. Something like this is what I'm looking for...


I am debating taking today off to go shopping at GV District with Jenn but I just have SO much to do today I just can't. :(

Tonight is Nic's for dinner with her Preist. Tomorrow a.m. is Yoga at 8:00. I've actually given up sugar for the next week or so. Just doing a detox of some fashion. So although I can't wait for brunch with Jennifer & Lenore Saturday after Yoga, there will be no mimosas for me. Cryin' shame.

Will grab a two hour massage on Saturday at the office, since I have to be here anyways... then meet up with Tonya for hair cuts and hopefully lounging by the pool for the afternoon before primping for dinner at BoneFish. Tiffany is heading to Cherry Saturday night and although I loveLOVE to dance. I love to sleep even more and I'm betting I'll be too tired to shake it. Sorry, Tiff. Holla next time, momma.

Here are some fun pics from the July Singles Wine & Dine that I hostess... AND I just found out from a little birdie that Singles Wine & Dine is in Summerlin 215 Magazine. With pics. Hoping they are flattering (fingers crossed). August event was just this past Wednesday and very fun. Filet Mignon & Tiger Prawns for dinner with a couple of connections made that I can't wait to hear how they progress. My goal for next month? Get my little hands on the flyer way sooner to start emailing and advertising a little bit more in advance.

The above picture is Chakyra, Tiffany, me and unknown drunk british guy who got in the picture at the last moment.

Below is blond woman with pink lipstick, Chateau St. Michelle Vineyards Representative Michael or Mark or something and ME.


Sunday is church and jazz brunch with Mysty, Isabella & Trinity then the gym. Just kind of laying low this weekend. Relaxing and all.

I think that's about it. Peace out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beakerz said...

Congrats on remaining alive for another year =)

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home