Thursday, August 24, 2006

Is withholding information or being evasive still considered a lie? In my world... you betcha. What does that mean? I think that means I'm going to have to make a decision sometime soon about lines drawn in sand and figuring out about the tide.

Last night I sat in one of the hardest classes of my academic career - Statistics. Even typing it makes my stomach twinge. Ten weeks (actually nine, one down) of brutal math and symbols and populations and extractions. I am really freaking out actually.

The good news? A dude I work with that is pretty cool overheard me whining to the CFO about it and relayed that's his forte and ante'd up some help. Hallelujiah. Speaking of God, am interviewing tons and tons of positions and it breaks my heart when I can't hire someone. I look at them and see the hope. :( I do tell them when their qualifications don't match what I need. I wish them the best but it still makes me sad. I can't save the world. *sigh*

Tomorrow is an all staff meeting regarding our audit next week (yahoo!) and then I'm meeting with some business partners from San Francisco at Sushi Roku for a late lunch and hopefully a mangotini without a big flem globber of egg white in it (read: Eminem concert 2005 with Mysty & Antionette). Bygones.

Friday night I'm invited to an all out crazy girls let's re-enact Girls Gone Wild Bachellorette Party. The sad part is, I probably won't go. If it was one of my best gal pals I would but I'm lame, and too tired by Friday nights to go anywhere. Plus I'm the girl who chats up just about everyone which can sometimes lead to trouble when my friendliness is misconstrued. I'll have to think about that one.

Saturday is Spin or Yoga at 8am. It's a toss up. I feel like I have something planned, but there is nothing in my calendar. Saturday night is Girls Night Out with some of my China posse (not Chinese but girls going to China with me), Birthday party for my ex and his cousin at Tommy Rockers and dinner with pals from San Fran. I will definately need a massage and a nap before the festivities.

Sunday - the usual. Spin at 8am then Church (or Church at 9am then Spin at 1030). Then I will need to study study study.

I am on the fence on keeping the kitten I cannot name and for whatever reason feel no more love for than the hundreds I've seen in shelters throughout my life volunteering. Am I still bitter that she peed on my bed? Maybe. Princess does not seem the least bit happier with her new buddy and I think she'd just prefer being an only kitty. Plus when I move (note: not IF anymore but when) having two cats is hard as hell to find living space.

I have so many questions... I'll have to think about them ALL over a Mojito tonight with Nic. Hoping we can run over to the Pink Taco for some margaritas as well. Honestly, I'd rather just go to the gym and then bed. My friends say they never see me. If they want to, they can come over and watch me sleep 'cuz when I'm not working, working out, at school or studying I'm pretty much always trying to catch some zzzs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home