Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Funny shit that Steve forwarded over which does remind me of him. lol.

I can't believe it's already Wednesday.

My birthday is RIGHT around the corner and hopefully hopefully this year will be a good one.

I am taking off the Friday prior and the Monday after just because. Jenn & I are either hitting the spa for the day or going kayaking which will be cool.

Kyra wants to go out one of the nights with the guys from work & her sister of which both K & Tiff are like family to me so I'm excited. Hopefully everything will work out just dandy.

Presents. What do I want? I just love presents. But some things on my wish list:

Chinese for Dummies - to prepare for my trip to China **it's a book**
Pajamas
Scented and Yummy from Bath & Body Works or Vicky's Secret
Salt City Candles
One of those Key things that you hang on the wall so you don't loose your keys, which I have and I only have my valet key of which I am DENIED access into my very own trunk.
Clothes - Banana Republic
Shoes - always
Facial Gift Certificate

I don't expect anything but just a couple of suggestions.

I have class tonight. Five weeks and this stupid statistics class is over. I'm still anxiously awaiting to see if I failed the first half. Which honestly wouldn't suprise me. It was hard and I didn't commit to all of the homework. Fingers crossed.

Had coffee with Sonia this morning to discuss some potential opportunities for me, lunch with Tonya whom I miss dearly since she's been transferred way up North and no longer has the time to steal away for 10 minutes for coffee. Tomorrow is lunch with Heather and hanging out with Jacob my soon to be new roomie after work.

This weekend I am looking forward to some routine working out, sleep and maybe a movie.

Tame.

3 Comments:

Blogger Beakerz said...

SOrry to not be around (as I'd love to be stuck at a poker table, damn it) but Happy BD!!

What's the date so I can call..?

9:52 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

October 8

12:03 PM  
Blogger honeykbee said...

LOL @ "it's a book"

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home