Tuesday, September 26, 2006





"I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow." Maya Angelou

Cancun was a B-L-A-S-T! Muy bonita! Eavesdropping on the plane, let us in on a unknown secret called Puerto Madero which is across from the Ritz Carlton. Literally one of the best restaurants I've ever been to. One a deck over the ocean. Fabulous. Went kayaking. Saw Charlie Sheen in the airport (wow is he HOT in person). Relaxed by the pool, took the bus into the city flea market to go shopping. Only went out dancing one of the nights, but went to several different clubs. Every one of which we got free entrance and free drinks all night. Cutest picture of me and Nicole that I'll have to scan and put on here.



It's official - Chris and I are living together. :) Yesterday I took the day off to recouperate (from Vacation - i know). Spent lunch with Jennifer Kakita and then just got some errands done. Speaking of Jennifer... here are some of the cutest pictures ever.



GO Trojans!

And so the week begins...

2 Comments:

Blogger honeykbee said...

Wow! Onslaught of pictures! What a cutie pie! Who is that little guy?! Is that chris?!? CRADLE ROBBER!

6:50 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

It's a little girl. LOL Kaija. Jenn & Garrett's baby. I know, I know she's wearing a boy foot ball jersey but don't be decieved. Isn't she adorable??

M

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home