Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Good Night


Okay - so nothing can really mend a bad day. Especially when that day includes the President of the company of whom which you have worked with side by side for over three years took an offer he couldn't refuse and will be with us for only a month more.

But, my dude bringing me home flowers, dinner, red wine, and ice cream certainly helped. Nothing like drinking wine and eating cookies & cream (no sugar added, natch) while watching Monday Night Football.

I feel much better today.

Had a lovely mid morning break with the Kakitas stopping by AND I got a present, which is a gift certificate to Aveda. Yeay! Thank you Thank you.

I am considering playing a joke on my CEO when I return from China by bringing in the cutest baby in the world (aka Kaija Kakita) and pretending I adopted a child from Asia during my excursion. The funny of it is, anyone who knows me wouldn't put something like that past me. And the wheels are turning. I love being mischevious.

I really want THIS before my trip, just to give it a shot.


Lunch today was with Judge Weinsteen (aka "Larry") and his adorable new assistant, Amanda. Coffee Pub. Chicken tortilla soup and asian chicken salad with hard boiled egg. Mmmmm. I am trying to make up for the ice cream last night. :)

Tonight I really need to work out, I mean I did last night for 40 minutes of cardio but I want an hour of spin and an hour of yoga or something tonight. I have worked out for a minimum of 45 minutes of cardio every day for the past three weeks only taking one day off per week. Saturday I had the most FUN class, it was Strip Tease at 24 Hour Fitness. Ralling all of my gal pals to go with me. It was a blast! Especially since Kym my Yoga instructor taught it. And he (yes - HE) can really shake his ass.

Am skipping class tomorrow and hostessing my singles event instead. Which is fun. Although I hope I don't fall behind by taking a night off. This class super sucks.

Tomorrow morning I am getting adjusted by a new chiroproctor that was a referral. I am so excited to get my neck cracked. Can't wait for the awesome sleep tomorrow night.

I'd like to give some support to MYSTY the best Life Coach in the Universe!! This Saturday from 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. on AM 720. I will definately tune in.

The week continues... like sands through an hourglass...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home