Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The rumors are true...

Okay, so it was on SALE but yet I did just buy a pink sweatsuit for my airplane trip to China. Hot pink. And I can work it with this cutie pie outfit on. lol.

Long time, huh? I've been a busy bunny. I'm feeling a little over my job. Four years is a long time especially for a recently turned 29 year old. BTW - Thank you Heather for the party at Sapporo.

Oreo/Lola/Buttons kitten is no more. She was returned to the no kill sanctuary she was adopted from due to the fact that she is feral and was ruining the house, refused to be pet, refused to be picked up... she needs a cat lady of which I am certainly not.

Last night was book club which was fun. I am hostessing for December.

I submitted (thanks - Heather) a vacation request for the entire month of December off, since that's how much vacation I have that won't roll over or be cashed out. So hopefully (fingers crossed) I will get the second option which will allow me to purchase a Pomapoo that's at Pet Central for $800 which I think is just stupid but I am so in Love I can hardly stand it.

If he's still there when I return from China, I'll think it's fate ... suck it up and adopt him.

Everything is going on right now, too much to even communicate. I will surely post pictures upon my return.

5 Comments:

Blogger honeykbee said...

A puppy? Fo real fo real? Is it really going to happen??

9:22 AM  
Blogger honeykbee said...

Miss you girlie. Hope you are having a good time...

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No prob! It's all those great ideas at 6 am on the treadmill!!! :)

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so much for keeping up on your blog, huH?

= B

10:48 AM  
Blogger honeykbee said...

Hellooooooooo!!

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home