Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Aaah... Valentine's Day. Something about it makes me quote Daniel Bedingfield and James Blunt. Blah.

What am I doing? Wouldn't you like to know... I'll write about it Thursday since my dude sometimes peruses this page. I can't give it away.

But, for my people at work they are all getting carnations to let them know we appreciate them and I am baking cupcakes. Yum.

Red Velvet cupcakes with white icing. Since I will be doing all of this betty crockering after the gym tonight it will be a late one... fortunately for me, I could climb Mt. Kilamanjaro on a sugar high so I'm sure I'll make it through just fine.

This weekend I have decided not to go home to Florida, I have a three day and I'd rather just relax for a change.

Getting a massage, going to yoga. That kind of thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger honeykbee said...

Hey if you wanna take a quick FL trip, try spirit airlines. they're having a megasale.

Yoga and cupcakes? Namaste!!

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home